Health and Safety Policy Statement
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ETC ACT 1974
Our Statement of General Policy is:
- To provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe use, handling and storage of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for staff.
- To ensure all staff are competent to do their tasks and to provide adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill-health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary, at regular intervals or at least on an annual basis.
- To provide all necessary resources to implement this policy.